Celtic’s recent historic ‘Quadruple Treble’ is an outlier in World Football.
Success of that nature is incredibly hard to come by, and the history of Celtic (and of football) tells us this.
Despite dominating Scottish Football in large spells, Celtic have won just 7 trebles in 135 years.
4 of which were in the last 5 years.
It’s not a foregone conclusion that Ange Postecoglou’s side are going to coast their way to treble number 8.
Far from it.
But what (or who?) is going to stop them from doing so?
Injuries? Complacency? The Opposition? VAR?
What do Celtic need to do between now and Scottish Cup Final Day to make more history?
To stand alone in the record books as the club with more trebles than any other in World Football?
This week we provide an in-depth assessment of the challenge that awaits in the second half of the season, as Ange and his players aim to make their own history.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- Should The Josip Juranovic Bidding Start at £25M?
- Moritz Jenz’s Creative Writing Skills
- Will Callum McGregor Go Straight Back In The Lineup?
- More #MysteryCelt Woe For The Panel
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
- Ange Postecoglou on the Champions League & Loving Celtic
- Enjoy Our Pre & Post Match Shows At The Celtic Exchange Plus
- Gift A Subscription to The Celtic Exchange Plus This Christmas
HELP US TO GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
If you’re enjoying The Celtic Exchange and want to help us to grow the show you can do so by following the channel for free on your podcast player of choice.
In addition please take 60 seconds to leave us a five star review here.